90-5494171718 / MOLYER SHOES

Phone : 90-5494171718


Address : Turkey

Country : Turkey


Description : We are one of the biggest shoe manufacturers in Turkey with the highest quality and largest range of production services.

Our annual integrated production is between 300.000-400.000 pairs.We have 2 combined factories and there are 220 experienced people working in these factory.We produce shoes from sole to the last by our factory.We produce,classic shoes ,casual shoes,loafer shoes,driver shoes and sneaker shoes.

We are also toll manufacturing up to your requests and markets.If you have some standard models or the models that you want to produce belongs to your sales or country needs,we are also giving that service also.

We are producing shoes for the biggest domestic manufacturers and retailers in Turkey and also supplying to the European,Asian and African markets.

Our production period is between 40-60 days after the order confirmation.We give service to our clients from at least 10 pairs of box in different sizes.

The prices are so competitive if you compare with European prices.

Our payment condition is 30% in advance with the order confirmation and when the goods ready to be shipped we request the rest 70% of the total payment.

Please see our web site www.molyer.com.trfor better ideas and informations about our production programme.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and looking forward to cooperate with you as soon as possible.
Category : Business Type:Exporters
Services : Mens Shoes
Services : mens shoes