0086-20-84581065 / KINGSWICK TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED

Phone : 0086-20-84581065

Company : KINGSWICK TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED

Address : Rm306,block 3,liyan building,riverside garden,pany

Country : China

Postcode : 511431

Fax : 0086-20-84581065

Website : http://www.kingswicktechnology.com

Details

Description :
 

KINGSWIK TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED are professional manufacturer and exporter in China.

mainly produce Hot fix rhinestone&garment accessories and Gift.
Our hot fix
RHINESTONES  FACTORY located in Caton ,China designs and makes all kinds of motifs .

 

we are mainly manufacturing Hot fix rhinestone,nailhead ,rhinestud(octagon), tape for garment accessories,crystal beads , zippers , buttons, plastic trims with stones , etc.

 


 

Our product, Rhinestone is a kind of adhesive accessories for garments that has a similar decorative effect to cubic, so-called stones. It has a shape of horizontal-cubic cut with 8 lines on the top and 8 faces on the side, and the bottom is coated with aluminum and dark green color shedding luster like diamond. 

 

The size varies from 1.5 mm t o 7 mm in diameter with various colors of stones as we combine different ratios of colors in the process of producing a rough stone, supplying transparent crystal stones as well. We keep trying to develop more various colors and shapes in order to meet customers' needs.

 

We export 75% of our products abroad to the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and the South America ; the rest 25% is on the market in Japan. 

 

In addition, since we established factories in China and placed our core te chnical experts pursuing a goal of "the best quality with a lower price," we have won wider recognition from international fashion designers growing a reliable enterprise in the fashion industry. Furthermore, we are the world-first enterprise offering an individual package of motif designs and materials for common customers making it possible for everybody to renew all kinds of products including outdated garments and accessories which used to be confined to professional designers. 

Our product is available in large-scale wholesale makets in sao paulo  in an effort to provide a wider range of the marketing network.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Email : lavernehome@gmail.com
Category : Hot Fix,rhinestones - Business Type:Manufacturing
Services : Hot Fix Rhinestone, Flatback Crystal, Acrylic Stone, Epoxy Stone, Pointback Chaton Rhinestone, Freshwater Pearl, Loose Pearl, Hot Fix Tape, Hot Fix Motif, Cubic Zirconia Stone, Glass Stone, Crystal Stone, Branded Stone, Preciosa Stone, Dmc Stone,